• This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show off your gear + level!!!!
I guess I will just make saving costly now Tongue
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

Well, it cost's a lot of time already and the autosave keeps screwing you, if you dont save on at least two spots Wink
Oh, also - I just noticed this - you can't earn that achivement for mining 1000 minerals in celestias dungeon, becaus there arn't enough sources (I mined the whole thing and only got 798 minerals in total). Or I'm missing out on some secret way, that will refill the dungeon (Is it the button at the end, which you need the different types of minerals for? I didn't say anything, if so^^)

Aaand the achivement for recived damage is next to imposible because everytime you heal your ponies it takes away the healed amount (My counter says -31645...) considering, that I've got to recive one milion damage (what btw is alot for reciving) I'll probably never reach that goal.

I think that, if you REALLY want to prevent a +300 item, you should try and see if you could implement an upgrade cap, ie. an item can't be upgraded past a certain point. Maybe even have this limit be based on level?

ye... I will add a method to prevent it
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@