• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yea new drug
Do not use buy amlodipine mastecard tablets if you are allergic to buy amlodipine mastecard (the active ingredient in buy amlodipine mastecard) or to the inactive ingredients. Tell your doctor if you are currently taking simvastatin, or products containing simvastatin. buy amlodipine mastecard should not be taken if you are currently taking doses of 20 mg or greater of simvastatin. Tell your doctor about any prescription and non-prescription medicines (herbal remedies, vitamins) you are taking. Do not start new prescription or non-prescription medicines unless you talk with your doctor first. Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions including history of heart disease or liver problems.
For High Blood Pressure I am a mid-fifty male post open heart (4 mths ago) and stents (3 weeks ago).I have been on amlodipine 5 mg for about 10 days now as the predecessor drug's side effect were horrible. It has been very effective at lowering my BP (117/75) the side effects are still concerning. Dizzy, tired, maybe some depression & anxiety, slight problem with deep breathing and week muscles. Although I can function normally the day-to-day functions are an effort so I push through. The mornings (when I take amlodipine) are not as good as the afternoon when I feel better. I believe the side effects are getting better but am unsure. What I want is to be normal again and active. They say it takes a few week for the body to adjust. I'll give it its due course.
For High Blood Pressure I have BP problems. Having hard time finding a med to control it. Was given a beta blocker that caused a heart attack put me in hospital. Put me on Norvacs 5mg twice a day. Was on 1 and 1/2 weeks I had severe headaches. Tremors,blurred vision, stomach pains, burning in my legs, had red burning spots form on my lower abdomen then blisters. Off med and will never take amlodipine again. Now on Losartin and Clondine,doing fair with BP. & no side effects.