• Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ursa minor problem.. AGAIN
it seems that ursa minor is just kinda of "OP"
it heals like crazy and does damage like CRAZY
Any tips?

You need to stun-lock it, this will help with both the problems.
I myself had Fluttershy and I often find her paralyze stare to be the best anti-boss tool as it tends to last longer than other options. Make sure you're leveled up, and it helps to have one of your party members be a dedicated tank.

You should have an "armor" that raises attack like CRAZY, but lowers your defence, I'd equip that!

You have to jump OVER the threshold that causes the Ursa Minor to insta-heal, I know, it's a pain :/

(01-23-2013, 04:37 AM)Sarkany Wrote: You need to stun-lock it, this will help with both the problems.
I myself had Fluttershy and I often find her paralyze stare to be the best anti-boss tool as it tends to last longer than other options. Make sure you're leveled up, and it helps to have one of your party members be a dedicated tank.

I can't even stun and paralyze the damn ursa my only hope was silence
and Twilights Double attack >_>

Uh it should be rather easy if you have rainbow dash, just atck up def drop it, use reinforce and make sure dashie has around 300~340 atck, and Pinkies pies spirit and you should be able to 1-shot it with a triple attack.

Twilight can easily keep it at bay by putting ursa to sleep.
then again i dunno if flutters can atk up buff for that i had AJ, Twi, Pie, and Dash.

If you really need help you should post your party too.

There are alot of variables to it to though, if you don't have enough attck on dashie you can always try to lower it around halfway then try to one shot the rest.

You can try to cancel ursas attacks with AJs and/or Dashies Tiger Stance and using provoke.

If ursas attacking to much dashie can speed boost your party members as well as slow down your enemies.

If your concerend for being wiped out constantly look around till you get a mana shield or a bounce mirrior, or a good lifeshield for twilight (i was lucky and has one with a celestia enhancement so it gave a good buff especially since i was on hardcore with about only 200 hps on the party) so the ursa doesn't stomp her, twi has def buffs and if you gave her the AIM one you can stop status probs too.

Theres a few other things you can do too you just gotta learn and use ur skills in combination and equipments, the crummier ones are there for a reason.

Quagspoo has a good point, the way i defeated ursa major is that i used Dashie rarity and pinkie. Twi as just sitting there as extra damage. I started off with the pinkie using party, rarity using the attack buff, and dashie using ten seconds flat. Keep repating the process, letting pinkies use the armor break spell every time you can. Refresh the stats on dashie. This combo sweeps all bosses quickly and easily.

Fluttershy/Twilight can also be a good team against bosses. Paralyze/Magic Attacks is a very deadly combo, especially against bosses with good hp regeneration as they don't regenerate hp while paralyzed(opposed to stun).