• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in Housing Resource
So I have an issue with the current version of mlp rpg, 1.994. Whenever I go to play housing and place the rock resource so I can mine upgrade stones, the rock spawns in my current location.
This would be all fine and well if I could walk out of it, but I can not. I also can't change formation to escape it nor use any sort of teleporting abilities or items. As the god tier upgrades are key to making my party boss-fight capable, I would appreciate any help on this issue.

On an unrelated note, I was wondering if anyone had a comparison of the characters or list of their abilities? I haven't seen much documentation of this and while I have used all the characters at some point I don't know where they currently stand.

Thanks in advance,
-Sarkany

(01-15-2013, 03:46 AM)Sarkany Wrote: So I have an issue with the current version of mlp rpg, 1.994. Whenever I go to play housing and place the rock resource so I can mine upgrade stones, the rock spawns in my current location.
This would be all fine and well if I could walk out of it, but I can not. I also can't change formation to escape it nor use any sort of teleporting abilities or items. As the god tier upgrades are key to making my party boss-fight capable, I would appreciate any help on this issue.

On an unrelated note, I was wondering if anyone had a comparison of the characters or list of their abilities? I haven't seen much documentation of this and while I have used all the characters at some point I don't know where they currently stand.

Thanks in advance,
-Sarkany

though its a waste u can use that penetration item....

lol forgot to patch that. now it will be patched.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@