• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whole House HVAC & Plumbing Design
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this? I am looking for a designer to design a heating, plumbing and ventilation system for our new building. I've done a Google search, but I haven't had much luck, and I'd rather get a recommendation from someone with previous experience using the company.
A little bit about the construction: The plot is located on a hill rising from front to back, we are building a built-in garage/ workshop in the basement, in which there will be an opening in front through which we can enter from the road level.
The built-in garage on the ground floor will be built of reinforced concrete, with insulation and facing brick to match the existing one on the open front.
The superstructure of the house itself (~ 260 m2) consists of facing bricks, insulation and blocks. The roof will be lined with concrete tiles to match the existing one on the road.
I do not know whether to refuel or not. I'm not quite sure about ASHPS yet, but since gas prices are only going up one way, the decision is a bit hesitant. The house has good insulation. I want a zoned CH for GF and FF. UFH is for GF and FF bathrooms, and Rads covers the rest of FF.
I like the idea of cooling in several rooms in the summer, so I'm thinking of reflecting this in the design now by placing several FCUs. I'm not sure about MVHR either.
For a garage/workshop, I want to be able to control humidity, ventilate it with fresh air supply and provide a smoke/dust collector.
Does anyone know a designer who could design this?

Messages In This Thread
Whole House HVAC & Plumbing Design - by martinaperezmartina - 01-12-2022, 12:47 AM