• This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question unanswered
1. pets no idea didn't bother with em,
2. dunno about that either or what a bravery stone is XD
3. if you mean to activate all the stones and go to the area in the mine i've gotten all the minerals and going into that portal doesn't do anything because its part 2 content that isn't ready (i got the last mineral randomly from the friendship chests in the 2.15 beta)
4. um theres on in the mountain area where the so many wonders music is derpys hoping around, i know theres one derpy after chysalis in an invisible panel in the middle of the room after u defeat chrissy before going up the stairs, dont thnk that derpy gives you a muffin though i forget. Otherwise i'd just say the 5th one is prolly somewhere on the world map possibly in the time and space castle.
5. to get skill points beating the random enounter later semi bosses drop you 9ooo skill packs for the entire party, earlier ones drop you 3000 packs and mid game ones drop you 6000 skill point packs for the party.

As for the passive skills they are semi-passive seeing as you always have to switch them back on if any one is K'Od even for the group passive as well as you need to switch them off and on if you upgrade them for them to take affect.

Any other questions message me i always had fun with this game even though really short :v and is missing a good story element or process method of progressing but the maps and dungeons and things are pretty good aside from that from around the halfway point (or at least the skeletons and on you don't really need to fight the encounters cuz by like 30~36 (well i can clear the game no problem this low) you can just sweep the rest of the game) you can just skip everything else and just press straight to the end.
[Image: 131948713097resize.png]
lol if you find the bosses of this game difficult

Messages In This Thread
Question unanswered - by SoulKnight - 06-23-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Question unanswered - by Quagspoo - 07-03-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Question unanswered - by SoulKnight - 07-06-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Question unanswered - by harvard1932 - 07-08-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Question unanswered - by Lilianreswell - 07-14-2018, 03:08 PM