• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side hustle ideas?
I am 26 years old, I live with my parents and save money for my first house.

By the end of the year I will have £28-33k, including the savings that my parents helped me collect at a young age. I earn £22k a year, which is actually not the best thing for a university graduate.
My work is very seasonal - I am busy in winter and very calm in summer.
Currently, I have earned money on the side by contacting different banks, and about £350 using affiliate/referral schemes. I also took one paid training near me where I got £60.
I've almost done all the bank transfers and I feel like I've shared my referral links in the same places so many times that I can't find new people. In addition, I would like my side job to require more brains - anyone can share referral links or change bank accounts, provided that they meet the minimum payments.

My biggest problems are the following:
I live somewhere unknown - it's a very rural area. Otherwise, I would be happy to get a job as a Deliveroo/Uber driver. I know it doesn't pay much, but I really enjoy driving a car, and also riding a bike a lot anyway. There aren't many shops/restaurants to work in here, and I'm not sure how important retail is to me.

Do you have any ideas? It's quite difficult to convey what kind of person I am, but I hope it will give a boost. Feel free to ask any questions to generate potential ideas! Ovation

Messages In This Thread
Side hustle ideas? - by brianbennett863 - 01-06-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Side hustle ideas? - by whittakerturbeville - 01-06-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Side hustle ideas? - by elenapapandreoue - 01-06-2022, 11:24 PM
RE: Side hustle ideas? - by jeremiahquellette - 01-06-2022, 11:30 PM