• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Issue's This Game is Facing And a Return to The Past.
I will add more methods to get chests. <----- you can always buy more with battle point, and it is cheap. 10 rounds in infinite arena = one lucky chest. It isn't totally gone.

2.017's upgrade and enhancement system isn't removed, it is still in game. Except the new system will render the old system to be impaired to use.
The biggest problem is the fact: old item system needs ITEM NUMBER. MOST of the new players DOESN'T know how to use the number system AT ALL. And number system had some fundamental issues such as enhance one item would result in the enhancement OF ALL of the items with the same item number.
Since the system was SOO important, without it players cannot beat the game. I decided to make it automated, so all players can benefit from it.

The new system got particle and feature system added to it. Also tons of equipment modifiers that makes equipment leveling piece of cake.

And obviously, we need more than 1 vote to bring back the old system.
The new system clearly surpass the older system in many aspect and it is much more powerful.
I am sure to most of the RPG players, entering item ID everytime you try to upgrade/enhance your item is a huge hassle. It is a programming defeat on my side if I were to keep it like that....
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Issue's This Game is Facing And a Return to The Past. - by harvard1932 - 01-27-2014, 08:21 AM