• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adidas yeezy 550 for sale
Have you gotten over the release of the adidas yeezy 350 boost Beluga that dropped a couple of weeks back? Well it’s time to move on because more colorways of the modified 350 are expected to come at us quick.

According to Yeezy Mafia, three new colorways of the adidas yeezy 550 are rumored to be releasing on Black Friday. The three color options, which are seen above, are Core Black/Copper, Core Black/Green, and a Core Black/Red. We have already seen early images of all three pairs so there’s a good possibility that this rumor could be true.

Yeezy Mafia, the source that broke the October release date, has provided a detailed look at the upcoming adidas yeezy 550 for sale. This colorway is similar to the “Light Grey” Yeezy Boost 550 that preceded it in June; however, the suede upper on the “Light Brown” is noticeably different.

It’s great to know about new clothing collection that is made up of eco-friendly fabric. I too needed to buy best comfort scrubs but I have already bought similar ones online at affordable price. Thanks dear for sharing it here. I will definitely consider your suggestions.